Saturday, March 28, 2009

T.G.I.F. and Maas!

Wachtelhausen Brothers is expanding with the addition of two new brothers. Sean Friday (pictured above with Sally Sunday) will be covering the Austin Texas beat and Tyler Maas (beaten by the Democrat) will be tackling tough issues like sugar-on-snow and all things maple in Vermont.

These are both guys who I believe have the same sort of honest dedication to the craft and the art of eating that I think I possess. It's probably also safe to say that taken together they are the voice of young America. They're both kick-ass writers who have made me laugh, and they have both taught me something once or twice. I hope you get as much out of them as I have.

3 comments:

  1. Come now, I think Friday, Tyler and I are all hot. Really, like super, super wicked-reggae hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yer just jealous, Wachtelhausen. You know I'll always think you're hot like jalapeno sausage. But don't try to bogart my admirer.

    ReplyDelete