Saturday, March 14, 2009

Nautical Themed Breakfast

Smacked it out of the park this morning deep sea style. Red snapper cake - just snapper a few bread crumbs salt, pepper, cumin, not much else. I usually do these with a bunch of finely chopped onion and red and yellow pepper and all kinds of crap, but today I kept it simple. To complete the nautical theme I paired the fish cake with a dollop of Sponge Bob macaroni and cheese. And I finished the whole thing off with an olive salad (three olives. $18.99 at my restaurant)

I sauced the snapper up good with a jalapeno ranch sauce that I invented when I accidentally knocked some El Pato into a bowl of ranch dressing that Jess was planning to dip carrots into.

Some guys like a challenge. Me, I just want a good breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment