Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Along the Broad Way

Lila wears a modified PLACE hoody and signature Mets cap.
I hooked this hoody up pretty sweet with a patch I ripped off of an ice-cold pair of fake True Religion jeans I picked up off a dude around 125th and Lex. Sweet neighborhood.

The jeans are sweet too, but, who in the hell would think that sewing that GD patch onto the right thigh would somehow make them seem more authentic?

Fortunately it just about vomits class when sewn on Lila's joint.

Lila May's friend Jose joined us for the stroll.

Saw some slammin' dragon kicks out side of El Mundo between 157 and 158. They also had a pretty comprehensive collection of pirate themed Bras as well.

We walked past a huge crew filming a scene from the new Angelina Joli film Salt. I guess they're blowing all of the windows out of a building around 157 and Riverside tonight. I also heard she just bought a place right around the corner.

If we walk back over I'll try to get some pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment