Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Snack


My Man! Neil deGrasse Tyson will be talking about Pluto - the annoying little brother that all the cool big kid planets were forced to take with them to the game tomorrow night at Secret Science Club, and it's only $3 bones!

I was lucky enough to meet Mr. Tyson (I wouldn't say we're quite on a first name basis yet) once at a party that I was lucky enough to be at with Makers author, Bob Parks. When I met Mr. Tyson he was rapping with David Byrne. It was a cool party. Bob and I would have been the only exception to the cool rule, but there were actually a bunch of other writers there. Wow! Nerds!

Here is a podcast of Bob Parks speaking with good folks at GeekSpeak that will take you back to the heady summer of 2006.

And, here is all thye info you need to go check out Neil deGrasse to-the Tylson tomorrow night in Brooklyn! Splash!

No comments:

Post a Comment