Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Brooklyn Public House

This place is about as good an afternoon beer and burger place as I can think of. Especially if you happen to be in Brooklyn in the afternoon for some weird reason.

The service was awesome. The bartender was friendly as hell and helpful and seemed to know what he was talking about. Three qualities bartenders often lack.

The burger he recommended was ridiculous and delicious, just the way I like them. The wings were ... well they were the kind my wife likes. Ten points. Everything was great except the homemade chips. they were seriously crap. Don't know if it was a bad batch or they were experimenting with using pine instead of potato that day, but it really didn't matter. Everything else was so good I just gave the chips to a jogger.

Brooklyn Public House. Check it out!
247 Dekalb Ave, between Vanderbilt and Clermont, Brooklyn

1 comment:

  1. There are rare occasions where I think I might like living in NYC. The idea that I could go to this place on a regular basis has been added to the list.

    ReplyDelete