Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Crips & Retards Against Sarah Palin (It's ok, it's Satire)


This is my good friend Greg Walloch and his boytoy Joey Hood. As you can see in this photo, Greg is a crip and Joey is clearly retarded. As such, they face many of the same challenges my parents faced as a German and a Jamaican trying to make it as a couple in the America of the sixties.
So, Greg started this Facebook Group called Crips & Retards Against Sarah Palin (It's ok, it's Satire), and I wanted to throw up a link because I think it's a good cause and because I mean... What if she stated presuming to speak for you the way she is for retards. That would suck. Also I like the picture. I'll stick in some info below, and if you give a crap you can click the link and join the group. I did. I don't know what happens after that. I think if like ten people join a bunch of rainbows break out over Alaska and some kind of demon will come out of the sea. Something like that

From the Facebook Page

Name:

Crips & Retards Against Sarah Palin (It's ok, it's Satire)

Description:

Disabled writer and performer Greg Walloch wants you to join him on Crips & Retards Against Sarah Palin (It's ok, it's Satire).

I have a special need... To stop Sarah Palin from speaking on behalf of people with disabilities. Who's with me? Make your voice heard and speak for yourself!

Please feel free to promote your disability awareness/pride events on this page. Speak up and speak out!

Anybody can join, "Because everyone of us is disabled... In our very own special way."

- Greg Walloch

All content is public.
You can also always keep up with Greg's gay, crippled machinations here.

No comments:

Post a Comment