Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Katherine Sharpe

Holy Modal Rounder! I just found out my good friend and occasional fencing partner Katherine Sharp is writing this thing for ReadyMade magazine. You should totally go check it out right now! It's about not using plastic for a week.

What does that mean? You ask. Go find out dude.

I wrote something for ReadyMade once. It was about this guy who made a wine-rack out of a box-spring for his cool, little coffee shop in Burlington Vermont. Never got paid. Could really use that $100 right now Shoshana.

All that aside I do really dig the magazine, and Katherine. She publishes 400Words. It's sweet.

So is she, but her writing packs a powerful punch.

Katherine Sharpe. Check her out!

1 comment:

  1. Jason! Long time, no talk. We simply have to get together and fence sometime. My epees are rusting.

    ReplyDelete